Tutorial - Posted by Plato
You can now sign in with your Battle.net account to access your profile on WoL. It's not necessary to create a seperate WoL account anymore. To learn more about the benefits of the Battle.net sign in, click here.
1. To access your WoL profile using your Battle.net account, go to our home page and click on sign in.
3. Sign in with your battle.net
4. Now you're signed in with your Battle.net account, WoL should be able to retrieve all your characters and guilds.
5. Tap on your profile picture on the top right corner to get a list of all your characters. You can easily switched between your characters.
6. If your characters don't show up, click on "profile" and click on refresh Battle.net characters for "Europe, USA, Korea or Taiwan".